[EP-tech] Re: eprints DRIVER compliance

On Mon, 2012-03-12 at 17:26 +0100, Yuri wrote:
> Il 12/03/2012 14:31, Tim Brody ha scritto:
> > Hi,
> >
> > DRIVER compliance will depend on your local configuration.
>
>   is there any guide/info about this?

Perhaps this, http://files.eprints.org/649/.
http://www.openaire.eu/en/about-openaire/publications-presentations/presentations/doc_details/342-how-to-make-your-repository-openaire-compliant-eprints

(OpenAIRE is the successor to DRIVER?)

The DRIVER set was added 3 years ago:
http://trac.eprints.org/eprints/ticket/3271
(But is a config option, so you may need to copy from the defaultcfg)

But yes, it would be useful to have a Wiki page for OpenAIRE/DRIVER
explaining how to configure your repository for compliance.

/Tim.